The mountains seems to be me and Jesse's best getaway we love spending our time together in what we think is one of god's best creations....the mountains!!! We both have just been having that itch to go camping, but the weather will not allow us to go yet...hopefully it will warm up here soon for us! I found these pics that were taken on some of our camping trips last year and wanted to share with everyone....were hoping that by thinking "warm" the weather will hopefully do the same:) We purchased a camp trailer this winter and have not had the chance to use it yet...the key word being.. yet! I'm sure it will get a lot of use when the weather warms up a little. We are both excited.
THESE GLASSES ARE HILARIOUS!!! I don't know where Jesse got these hot lookin' pair of bug eyes...but I cannot tell you how hard I laughed when he turned around and had these on!...it was soooooo funny! I just had to take a picture ...I couldn't resist!
This was taken on what felt like the top of the world...we went on a scenic for-wheeler ride last year it was so pretty.
Just doing what we do best....FISHIN' with my baby!!! He's so cute!!!..love ya hun!
This is a picture of me, my mom and my sis....COVERED in dirt....you learn real fast that you don't want to be the last one in line.....you eat every one's dirt!! Oh but my dad gets a kick out of zippin' by you when you least expect it and honkin' the horn on his motorcycle...while you are inhaling the clouds of his dust....oh sooooooo funny:) We have lots of fun together.
Friday, May 9, 2008
We have the "camping itch"
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment