Yep...its fishin' time again:)...Me, Jesse and a few of his buddies all decided to go fishing in Swan Valley on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day....it was nice to get out and finally see some sunshine. We fished for a few hours and it was actually pretty slow because they are letting out so much water and so the fishing wasn't so great, but we had a lot of fun.
GUESS WHO CAUGHT THE ONLY KEEPER!!!!! YEP....ME!! Oh you better believe I didn't let Jesse live this one down:) 16" Brown! Sense I'm not such a fish eater we decided to stop by Grandma and Grandpa Pasley's (who don't live to far from the dam) and gave it to them. It was nice to see them after their long vacation.

I can't believe the snow still!!! I wish it would just melt...we want to go camping memorial weekend, but I'm afraid the snow is going keep us from going where we want to go. This is a picture of some of Jesse's work buddies....frank, Tyson and his fiance Whittney. It was fun to take them along and go with a group.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Fun fishin'
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi, i love the new pictures you posted, the fishin looks like fun! We love all of you and miss sharing our lives with each one of you! Take care and keep posting pic. i love looking at them. Mindy
Fun pictures, looks like you guys had a great time:)
Post a Comment