Friday, May 30, 2008

We are growin' our own :)

As some of you know....my husband is a plant slash agriculture lover! Its soooo funny....every plant, weed, tree or bush we pass its quiz time...I most often fail miserably...... So it is no surprise that he also likes to do a little bit of his own gardening. We attempted to do this last year but with trying to get in a front yard, do the landscaping and with our busy work schedules ....the garden was a little bit neglected to say the least:( But we are attempting it again this year and focusing on the back yard landscaping....I say "we" are attempting, but the gardening is mostly my husbands doings.. so it is all planted with corn, carrots radishes, beans and one pumpkin so....hopefully we have a better looking garden than the first attempt!:) Wish us luck!:)

2 comments:

Fullmer Days said...

I love looking at all your new postings! also love reading what you write! I miss those Mountains so much, wow how pretty, wish we were there with the two of you! Love both of, and keep the pic. comming! mindy

HAPPY FULL-HOUSE said...

HAVE YOU DETERMINED YOUR TRANSEVAPORATION RATE YET? HOW ABOUT GETTING SOME SUN ON THOSE LEGS!