Mother's Day!! I want to wish my Mom a happy Mother's Day and take this opportunity to tell her how much I love her and appreciate her and to also say thank you for being a supporter, great mom and a wonderful friend! My parents have taught me the way to real happiness and for that I will be forever grateful! Thank you mom....I love you and I hope you had a great Mothers Day!
We all went out for pizza on Mom's special day....no mom wants to do dishes on Mother's Day :)...we all had fun eating and watching mom open up her gifts!
No Love like a Mother's Love
There is no love, like a mother's love,
no stronger bond on earth...
like the precious bond that comes from God,
to a mother, when she gives birth.
A mother's love is forever strong,
never changing for all time...
and when her children need her most,
a mother's love will shine.
God bless these special mothers,
God bless them every one...
for all the tears and heartache,
and for the special work they've done.
When her days on earth are over,
a mother's love lives on...
through many generations,
with God's blessings on each one.
Be thankful for our mothers,
for they love with a higher love...
from the power God has given,
and the strength from up above.
Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mom and mother-in-law! I want Jesse's mom to know how much we love and appreciate her in our lives... She is a good example of Patients and Love....I want to let her know how grateful I am for the way she raised her son and for making him into the man he is today. He is a great husband and I couldn't ask for more! We both want our moms to know that we love and appreciate them both!
Jesse's nieces and nephews love spending time with him...and he is so great with kids...I know that he will be such a wonderful dad to our children when I someday become a mommy:)




1 comments:
Jessica, That is so sweet! You and Jesse are the best! I couldnt ask for a better son-in-law than Jesse. Thanks to you and Miss and Jesse for the Mother's Day Present! It was awsome and I love it!!!! Love your blog. I cant wait to go camping. If the weather will warm up that is. Well see ya later!!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment