



My dads Birthday was in May and we celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse followed by a game of bowling....hope you had a lot of fun Dad!! We all love and appreciate you...you are an example of good to all your kids....I love you and thank you for all you do!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I have to tell you that when I saw your dad this weekend I had to hold back the tears!! I haven't been around the Searle side for awhile and when I was talkin to your dad and mom it brought back a ton of memories of my father and I got so homesick for him!! Just mannerisms and the smile that your dad has reminded me of my dad!! I miss him so much at times it hurts!! Enjoy your days with your dad Jess!! I can tell you had a ton of fun bowling and making memories!! Happy late birthday Kent!! We love you guys so much and hope all is well with you!!
Post a Comment