Oh wow this is a hard post to write....a few weeks ago we had to put my little puppy down because of his health....it was a hard decision for my family, but something that had to be done...I miss this dog like crazy!! He was a member of our family and had been sense I was in the 6th grade...I cried for two days straight.....I will never forget saying goodbye to him as my mom walked out to take him to the vet.....I just couldn't bring myself to go with....she was crying, I was crying, my grandparents were crying...it was horrible!! I never thought in a million years that you could become so attached to an animal, but it is so very true....my mom returned and buried him next to one of my moms trees near their home....we did everything with this dog! We miss him and hope that all dogs really do go to heaven:)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
BYE-BYE Trampy:(
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
O Jess that is so sad, I am so sorry! We get so attached to animals it is so hard to let them go. I believe dogs go to heaven, you will see them again I know you will. Hope you are doing okay without Jesse this month. Love ya :)
That is so sad! I hope all of you are doing ok! You know how i feel about animals...especially about dogs but when our's died it realy did feel like losing a member of the family!
Oh Jess I agree that is soo sad!! I am sorry I remember Tramp!! You did have him along time!! I know all dogs go to heaven!! They really do become apart of the family and are greatly missed!! Hope you do better and sending love your way!!
I hope you are feeling better. That is so sad and Trampie is so cute and what a cute name as well. She was lucky to be loved so much
Post a Comment