My husband decided to go on another late night fishing adventure and came home with a beautiful fish! He was a fatty....a little frozen...but a fat one for sure! :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Doing what he does!
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
WOw that is a huge fish!! Good job! LOve seeing these fish pictures! Wish I had the patience to sit there. Maybe I will pick up the sport when my kids are gone!! :) It was so good to hear from you!! Keep in touch!!
my hubby is jealous!
Wow what a fish!
Nice fish Jesse....Jessica you should be so proud! I'm flossing regularly....thought you'd like to know.
I am so glad you found my blog and left a comment! Your blog is so cute! I will add you to my friends list as well.
Post a Comment