



Everyone has one of those days where everything goes wrong....well that day happened to be last weekend for me....and I came home from work Monday night to find a little surprise waiting on the kitchen table for me :) My husband is great...he always knows how to make my really bad days just a little bit better....love you hunny!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Bad Day?
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
O that was so nice! I love the card :) Love you guys hope you are doing good.
Oh that is sooo nice!! Way to go Jesse! He is very smart at such a young age!! You have done a good job training him!! :) That is sweet! I hope your day goes better!!
Don't you just love the little things! How are you guys doing? I don't think I've ever said CONGRATS on the graduation and being done with that...Hope all is well...we miss you guys!
Oh that is so romantic. They are beautiful. It seems you are always getting flowers from your hubby you lucky girl. I like the pic of the two girls it is so funny.
Jesse and Jessica, so sorry to hear that your grandpa passed away. It is always such a blessing when you know how close you were to him. Those memories will be with you forever and will help peace and calm come to you. Love ya and know my prayers are with you. Robyn
Flowers! Come on Jesse....new fishing pole, lures, reel.....flowers?
Post a Comment