Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall season

Me and my husband love this time of year! We love to be in the mountains with the trees changing colors and most of all we cannot forget about HUNTING SEASON! This last weekend we went on a a hunting trip to swan valley to hunt elk....it was absolutely beautiful up there...It was a lot of fun to get away for the weekend! Jesse's grandma and grandpa Pasley let us stay in a club house that they have up there for family to stay in...and it was so nice to come back to some place warm and dry out our clothes from all the rain! We had a lot of close calls on bringing an elk home with us, but our first encounter was a small two by two (which by the way caught me by surprise and almost made me pee myself) and one other that was just in reach but I guess you could say not in a close enough reach to be in our truck:) Its too bad we didn't have a little bit more snow up on top to help bring the big ones down to us...but there is always deer season and next year to look forward too! We had a lot of fun hiking and seeing so much beautiful country!

This is the cabin that we got to stay in! It was so nice having some place warm to go back to:)


This is my new camo outfit I had bought a few things last year but this year I have the whole outfit complete now.....but I found out quickly this year that I really need a pair of gators so that the bottom of my pants are soaking wet when in rains! And.....big news...I am going to take hunters safety and get my hunting licence online...it will be fantastic...I just told my husband...."don't worry I already know....If its brown its down!" he just laughed...anyways wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

alisekelley said...

How fun! Austin said he would take me hunting this year. I am sure Jesse loves that he has a wife that will go with him. You look great in your camo outfit!

Taunya Spaulding said...

yay! you finally updated! looks like you had fun hunting!

Natalie♥ said...

It was fun to come and see you! You guys are so cute hunting together, I love it!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Hey! Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to see what i mean!

Taunya Spaulding said...

jess! wanna play another tag game go to my blog and check this one out! it really makes you think