So here I am on the blog and I get a wild hair to post something. I maybe a man, but I guess I can post a thought or two, even though I don't have many.
Last Saturday I found myself in the hills, it was cold and I could see my breath. As I laid there waiting for the sun to rise, I thought of Gods creations. I thought to myself God must have a great eye for color and beauty. I watched the sun rise slowly and saw the mixes of reds to orange to purple to blues. This was a scene I have seen before, but I was still amazed at the beauty that was there, and the peace I felt. The peaceful feeling might just have been my heart settling from the mountain I had just climbed, but I think it was something else entirely. What wonders one can see around us, and how blessed are we to see them and enjoy them. I have seen many of Gods creations this fall, canyons, animals, sunsets and rises. Some of which I have enjoyed with my wife, and others with friends. How blessed am I, to have seen these wonders and shared them with those I love. I am blessed with a loving wife and family. I look back on all that I have been through my heart problems and the stress I have caused my family and my poor wife, I can't help but be grateful. They are always there to support me and to be by my side even through the low points. God has truely blessed me, more than I deserve.
Last Saturday I found myself in the hills, it was cold and I could see my breath. As I laid there waiting for the sun to rise, I thought of Gods creations. I thought to myself God must have a great eye for color and beauty. I watched the sun rise slowly and saw the mixes of reds to orange to purple to blues. This was a scene I have seen before, but I was still amazed at the beauty that was there, and the peace I felt. The peaceful feeling might just have been my heart settling from the mountain I had just climbed, but I think it was something else entirely. What wonders one can see around us, and how blessed are we to see them and enjoy them. I have seen many of Gods creations this fall, canyons, animals, sunsets and rises. Some of which I have enjoyed with my wife, and others with friends. How blessed am I, to have seen these wonders and shared them with those I love. I am blessed with a loving wife and family. I look back on all that I have been through my heart problems and the stress I have caused my family and my poor wife, I can't help but be grateful. They are always there to support me and to be by my side even through the low points. God has truely blessed me, more than I deserve.





3 comments:
Jess, that is so awesome. Somtimes it is hard to savor the moment, I love it when somone does and then shares it. You are the best. Love ya kiddo
oh sneaky you....didn't even think you knew how to post a comment...thankyou hunny that was nice...I love you and enjoy every second of our time together.
Hey Jess, Isn't it wonderful to be able to see those things up in the mountains and around us! That's what I love the most is being up in God's country! The mountains are the place where I feel that peace too! We ought to be thankful we live where we do! By the way I am excited for you and Jessica on Dec 12th! Long awaited for! I feel so bad we won't be here but my heart is with you both and wish we were together on that day. Maybe next time. Love ya both, Bonnie
Post a Comment