My favorite flower is a lilly...I love them! We planted tons and tons of diffrent type of lilly's in our flower bed last year and never got to see them bloom....so I was pretty excited to come home from work a couple weeks ago and see this!!!! I wish they would last forever!
This picture was taken a few weeks ago...we have already eaten a few radishes out of our garden and they were scrumptious...so it is slowly but surely coming along.....its a lot of work to get a lawn started let alone a garden at the same time....it gets neglected once in a while, but we are trying to keep up on it the best we can while both working and Jesse is now getting ready for finals....he is so stressed, but he is doing great in school I am so proud of him!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Garden is coming along
Posted by Jesse and Jessica at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The gardens look great! Can't wait to come see and take a look at all the progress and hard work in the yard. Fullmer Day's
Wow look at your garden, and your flowers are very pretty! I need to come over and see them. I am such a slacker I need to get out of the house more.
Post a Comment