Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4TH OF JULY FISHIN'

We hope that everyone had a fun fourth of July! We missed the fireworks this year and both decided to do what we do best...fish!..We went with Jesse's grandpa Pasley and it was perfect weather! We all had a lot of fun...except for the bug bites that only Jessica got...they only seemed to have liked me! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't swell up to balloon size....I loaded up on the benadryl the next day...that stuff should be illegal! Nothing makes me more loopy than benadryl but its all good now! :)
Jesse and Grandpa Pasley were the only lucky ones this day!....I tried worms, marshmallows, salmon eggs and every lure imaginable, but had no luck I told Jesse the luck will change when we go to Stanley in a few weeks....hey yeah baby...you just wait!!!!!!! :)


Line in the water....but no fish on the other end....beautiful day though and it still was a lot of fun!!

1 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th and I love the pictures of the fireworks Did you take those? Nice fish!