Friday, January 30, 2009


I don't know what the deal is with fishing in mid Jan. till 4:00 in the morning but my husband and his brothers LOVE IT! the one time i went I was dressed like the abominable snowman and I still frooze my butt off! But anywho...they caught a mess of fish and had a blast! I had one of my girlfriends over and we watched 21.....when she left I decided to stay up and wait for them.....I made some delish banana cookies for the first time and they were yummy! Yes me and my husband are night owls Nick.... when we can be! :)

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Man Jess, your husband is a mad fisherman nothing keeps me up till 4 in the morning!! :) Sounds fun he must be really good, that is awesome!! Hope you are all doing well I added you to my blog. Hope you don't mind! It is fun to keep up on you and your family!! I feel like we don't see each other anymore! Sad but true!! It is always fun to look at your family pictures and see how good everyone is and how much you all have changed!! THanks for keepin in touch! Take care tell your mom and dad hi!!