
Jesse went fishing with his friend one night after work and had a blast catching fish...in fact he had so much fun that he didn't come home until 5:OO am...yes....in the morning....he says he lost track of time...I guess this is what happens when your having fun he says! :) I just laughed! The first picture is a picture of his hybrid that was 20 inches and 4 1/2 lbs. The second picture you see was cutthroat that he had to release but it was 22inches long and 5lbs. I think he had a tough time throwing that one back into the water! :)





3 comments:
FUN! I LOVE FISHING!!! i can't belive he came home at 5 am! :)
Looks like he had a great time especially if he didn't get home until 5 am!
Sounds like fun to me. I need your email address so I can add you to my blog since I am going private. Just email me at monikafullmer@hotmail.com and I will get you added to the list. Hope things are well!!
Post a Comment